G. Martin Warren, Jr.
Marty Warren has been in practice for over thirty years, handling a wide array of civil matters. His practice involves both litigation and non-litigation, including liability defense, real property, construction, estate administration and probate, and commercial matters.
Throughout his professional career Marty has represented casinos, banks, non-profits, small businesses, landowners, contractors and individuals. He has tried cases in state and federal courts and has substantial appellate experience. He is admitted to practice in Mississippi and Louisiana state and federal courts.
Marty earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1986 from The University of Mississippi and a Juris Doctor degree, with honors, in 1989, from The University of Mississippi School of Law. Along with being a member of The Mississippi Bar and the Louisiana State Bar Association, he is heavily involved in his community, having served in leadership positions in numerous civic, charitable, governmental and social organizations.
For a representative list of reported cases:
- Robinson v. Trustmark National Bank, 179 So. 3d 1146 (Miss. Ct. App. 2015)
- American Public Finance, Inc. v. Smith, 45 So. 3d 307 (Miss. Ct. App. 2010)
- Webb v. Mearns, 944 So. 2d 917 (Miss. Ct. App. 2006)
- Southland Enterprises, Inc. v. Newton County, 940 So. 2d 937 (Miss. Ct. App. 2006)
- Southland Enterprises, Inc. v. Newton County, 838 So. 2d 286 (Miss. 2003)
- Holmes v. Wink, 811 So. 2d 330 (Miss. Ct. App. 2001)
- Mississippi Power Co. v. Fairchild, 791 So. 2d 262 (Miss. Ct. App. 2001)
- Lupo v. State, Dept. of Transportation, 771 So. 2d 358 (Miss. 2000)
- Francioni v. Rault, 570 So. 2d 361 (La. App. 4th Cir. 1990)